Monday, December 14, 2009

Burn from Nair hair facial remover cream?

I'm putting on aloe vera regularly, and putting ice on it to reduce the inflammation. My whole cheeks and forehead are blotchy + red, my skin that used to be soft is now rough. I've even developed very small mild scabs. I put on bio-oil and eucerin redness relief lotion. How do I treat this faster??Burn from Nair hair facial remover cream?
get a couple of vitamin e capsules, break them open, put all over burns- or try ozonal- a creme for burns. evening primrose oil will also calm it down,be careful next time, keep it on for only half of the time they say to keep it on- than do it again the next day, works better on sensitive skin than doing it all at once!best to do it before bedtime.Burn from Nair hair facial remover cream?
i used this on my legs and only had it on for a couple seconds and it burned me. What i used was dermaplast (sp?) spray. You can get it at any pharmacy. Has a blue top. Works wonders
1] talk to MOM [ not sure how old you are ] and take a Benadryl or ibuprofen every six hours [ no Benadryl at school ]to reduce inflammation


2] continue to use ice and pure aloe vera gel [ not lotion with aloe in it ]


3] don't use any other product on face


4] see a doctor if blisters develop


5] don't use any more chemical hair remover - you are allergic to something in there!
  • myspace pics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment