Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Does sally hanson facial hair remover work?

does the sally hanson facial cream hair remover work? cuz i dont want to wax thats too painful, and dont want to bleach cuz i heard it discolorates the skin or somethin. i have a little bit of dark peach fuzz on my lip and its bothered me for soo long.there was this one girl in my grade and everyone made fun of her because she had lip hair(shes my friend). then one day when im talking to her, i noticed the hair was gone. i assumed she shaved it cuz u could see little black dots of hair where she shaved it. and now i know shaving is also bad. lol. but does this work, how does it work, and how long does it last?Does sally hanson facial hair remover work?
Yes, I also use the Sally Hansen depilatory, but I use the one in the tube that you apply with your finger. Typically, I only have to leave it on for 4 minutes, but everybody is different. It just depends how resistant your hair is to the chemical. (Depilatory is a chemical that weakens the keratin bonds in the hair, allowing it to easily be wiped from the hair follicle.) I use it about once a month. Be sure to follow the directions very carefully, to avoid any allergic reaction or sensitivity. And remember, when you finish your first bottle and purchase another, be sure to check your timing again (I once purchased another tube and didn't realize they had reformulated. I left it on for eight minutes because that had always worked before, and seriously burned my lip area.)Does sally hanson facial hair remover work?
It works; I know this because I use it! I use the Sally Hansen brush-on hair removal cream. It comes in a little white bottle with a brush in it. You leave it on for 7 minutes and then you wipe it off. Sometimes it misses a few hairs, but you can just pluck those off. It works pretty well and it lasts for a while too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment