Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What facial hair remover should I use?

nairWhat facial hair remover should I use?
I just bought sally hansen precision brush-on hair remover, it worked pretty well, it says you should leave it on for 3 min, but I had to leave it on for 5. anyways...it worked pretty good, but now, I have to get some sun on the spots, lol!What facial hair remover should I use?
Nair Is perfect. I use it. Dont get to close to teh eyes and rinse very well. Instructions on are back, so follow them!
Theres an excellent brand of hair removal called Surgi Cream. Best hair remover product I've ever tried. I use it everywhere i don't want hair.





I know they have a facial hair kit, my mom bought it and likes it a lot.
If you dont like waxing then i suggest you use marzena, it's what i use.
PLZ DON'T USE ANY FACE HAIR CREAM IT WILL MAKE UR VERY FAST SAGGING


IF U WANT TO REMOVE THE HAIR U CAN USE THREADING SYSTEM U GO TO ONE PARLOUR AND TEL U WANT FULL FACE THREADING IT MUST DO MONTHLY IT IS THE VERY GOOD WAY IF U FEEL PAINFUL


DO FACE BLEACH USE GOOD BRAND JO LEN OR FEM IT IS ALSO USE IN PARLOUR


IF U ARE IN SINGAPORE COME TO MY PARLOUR


CONTACT NAGA_96236531

No comments:

Post a Comment