Monday, December 14, 2009

Why is the hair on my face so thick? i'm a female i shaved but now i use sally hansen facial hair remover

my face broke out real bad it looks real awful. what can i do to stop the hair from growin? when i use the facial cream my face burns and strungsWhy is the hair on my face so thick? i'm a female i shaved but now i use sally hansen facial hair remover
Never shave it--it causes the hair to grow back course, kinda like the stubble a guy gets when he shaves. Aside from going to the doctor like someone mentioned ( could be a hormone thing) stick with facial removers or waxing. I know how irritating it is, but it may be in your genes. As a female, I also have unwanted facial hair growth that I take care of with hair removers. If you have the money, electrolysis is another option to permanently get rid of hair growth. Good luck!!Why is the hair on my face so thick? i'm a female i shaved but now i use sally hansen facial hair remover
LOL, dont feel bad. So did I! Report Abuse

See your Doctor to see if you have a hormone problem.
Yes, excess facial hair on a woman is probably the result of excess hormones, like testosterone. It may be genetic as well. Sometime facial hair runs in the family (thanks mom!).





The only way to permanently remove facial hair is electrolysis or laser hair removal. Unfortunately it is expensive and takes many sessions to remove all the hair.





You can try to lighten the hair with a bleach rather than removing it.





Definitely see a dermatologist or you family doc to see about the hormones.

No comments:

Post a Comment