Wednesday, December 16, 2009

HElp me pretty please? what is a good facial hair remover? and how can i minimize the size of my pores?

im a girl, and i use nair on my face but it is to harsh and i'm starting to get black spots, on my face, the nair leaves what looks like stubble, and i have huge pores. how can i minimize my pores and get rid of the spots? what is a good facial hair remover that is gentle?HElp me pretty please? what is a good facial hair remover? and how can i minimize the size of my pores?
You can remove your facial hair by threading or waxing. As for large pores, some of these face masks might help:


http://myblogonbeauty.blogspot.com/2008/鈥?/a>HElp me pretty please? what is a good facial hair remover? and how can i minimize the size of my pores?
oh my gosh girl


NEVER use nair on your face, it's for legs and elsewhere


but never on your face





b/c nair is too strong and damages your skin, you need to see a dermotologist as to what cream to put on to save your facial tissues





but if for any reason you can't go see a doctor, try baby lotion for two weeks until your facial skin gets a bit more normal, and baby lotion has the least irritant and might help recover the damages =)





ok facial hair remover that's gentle? well it doesn't exist LOL that's the pain we women have to go through to look beautiufl =)





anyways try waxing, i've heard after a while you are used to it LOL but trust me, it's better than nair on your face
never use nair for your face, try using turmeric mixed with a little water =]
facial hair? Meaning, on your forehead, or upperlip, or eyebrows? For your upperlip i suggest waxing, and for your eyebrows you should definitely thread. Using nair on your face is not a very wise idea, since its harmful for that area. I don't think you're even suppose to use it there, but anyhow, threading or waxing is the best way to go.
there is nothing better than laser hair removal. It may be quite expensive but its worth the price. You will not have unwanted hairs permanently(forever). Ask your dermatologist what you could do to vanish those spots.

No comments:

Post a Comment