Monday, December 14, 2009

Okay girls what do you think of nair sensitive facial hair remover?

Horrible..it left like a red rash and it didn't even work Okay girls what do you think of nair sensitive facial hair remover?
Nair doesn't work. Ever.


It smells awful, doesn't work, and leaves a rash.


If you are looking for a hair removal option (I'm guessing it's your upper lip) I would say bleaching if you have few hairs but they are dark, waxing for a temporary fix, electrolysis worked great for me, and laser treatment, while expensive, is permanent.Okay girls what do you think of nair sensitive facial hair remover?
i used nair on my upper lip and it worked great but it doesnt smell that good. of course u get a rash if u leave it on more that ten minutes just leave it on for 5 and if they dont all come off leave it for a minute more
I dont like the perfume, its too strong and it stays in your skin for days....
It smells bad and I had a reaction.Its much easier to just wax.
Um it was okay It made my legs very smooth but it doesnt remove a lot of hair

No comments:

Post a Comment