Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I have alot of facial hair but it is blond, could i get laser facial hair remover and which one is the best 1?

LASERS DO NOT WORK ON LIGHT HAIR!!! ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT,IF U GO TO A PLACE AND THEY TELL U THAT IT WORKS JUST AS GOOD AS ON DARK HAIR THAT'S A LIE!!!! NONE OF THE LASERS WILL WORK!!! LASER REACTS ON DARK FOLLICULES.PLEASE DON'T GET FOOLED, EVEN IF U GO TO A DOC'S OFFICE DON'T TRUST THEM ,IT'S A COSMETIC PREOCEEDURE WHICH IS NOT COVERED BY INSURANCE THEY JUST WANT THEIR MONEY AT THE END THEY'LL TELL YOU THAT RESULTS DIFFER.I have alot of facial hair but it is blond, could i get laser facial hair remover and which one is the best 1?
Hi all. I bought my Epila from http://epila.tripod.com and it worked with me. It came with a 1 year gurantee and I am satisfied with how it works.





Note: Epila Ki艧isel Lazer Cihaz谋 400 YTL http://epila.tripod.com Report Abuse
I have alot of facial hair but it is blond, could i get laser facial hair remover and which one is the best 1?
Don't do the Laser Treatment, do the Electrolysis, it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment