Monday, December 21, 2009

Nair hair remover? does it make your hair grow back THICKER AND DARKER (both body and facial.)?

does itdoes it irritate sensitive skin? does it hurt?Nair hair remover? does it make your hair grow back THICKER AND DARKER (both body and facial.)?
Oh. I despise Nair. I don't think it makes the hair grow back thicker and darker, but it messed up my skin. I left it on for 3 minutes and it burned holes in my skin, and I don't have very sensitive skin.


Shaving is the best bet. Or laser hair removal.Nair hair remover? does it make your hair grow back THICKER AND DARKER (both body and facial.)?
I have never used it on my face, but other areas. I myself have sensitive skin and nair actually makes one for sensitive skin. There is also one made by Veet. I don't use it a lot but I never noticed hair growing in any thicker or darker. I must say that you need to test a small area before going gung ho and doing your whole body.
NO. Your hair is pretty much pre-determined. it will NOT make it thicker, or darker. It will hurt sensitive skin a LOT though, even the kind made for sensitive skin. Especially the first few times you use it. Try waxing instead maybe.
yes hair grows in thicker and darker and it can be irritating for sensitive skin. It only hurts if you have an allergic reaction to it, be sure to test it first and only use the facial type on your face.
No, it does not make your hair come back thicker. I have used it many times and it makes for very smooth skin after use, and your hair will take longer to come back than if you shave. I have sensitive skin and I am able to use it. It does not hurt my skin, but do not leave it on longer than suggested on the bottle or you can get a chemical burn. I just have to make sure that I rinse my hands very well after applying it and also wash my skin with a mild soap (I use Dove) after I have finished using the product. It would be best to use it on a small patch of your skin first to make sure you are not allergic to it. If any redness, swelling or itching develops do not use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment