Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Home-made facial hair remover that works? (Female mustache)?

I no tons of poeple are going to say go buy the stuff not ask for homemade but I'm broke (no money what so ever) and a realy bad facial hair problem(poeple were pointing at my upper lip at school)





So I'm asking for some home-made faical hair remove that you have used and works.





P.S. what little porductes I have bought have had by effect on my skin( red bumps)Home-made facial hair remover that works? (Female mustache)?
What will destroy hair will certainly have the potential to damage skin seriously. Even the professionals have a hard job getting it right.





If your moustache is growing, then it's time to start shaving it. Shaving doesn't make it either thicker or blacker -- it only gets thicker or darker if it would have got that way anyhow. Almost all dermatologists recommend shaving as the best way for a woman to remove her moustache.Home-made facial hair remover that works? (Female mustache)?
Go here: (( http://www.makeyourowncosmetics.com )) There is a recipe there to make your own sugar wax (honey, sugar, lemon juice). I've never used it so I can't say how good it works...............
tweezers and a mirror
You know what I would recommend? Facial hair bleaching cream, by Sally Hansen. It's really easy to use, and the first time I used it, I only got two red bumps, and I hadn't even used the preconditioning thing.


I'd especially recommend it if you don't have that much facial hair, but it's just dark. The hair will become really light, practically invisible.





PS: DO NOT SHAVE YOUR MUSTACHE. IT WILL ONLY GROW BACK THICKER AND MORE HAIR WILL GROW.
sadly you arent going to be able to make anything at home unless you have a chemistry lab in your basement. hair removal products use chemicals to remove the hair...just save your money and get the tube of veet [with aloe] its for sensitive skin, so you wont break out...and in the mean time...i hate to say it, but just shave it! it usually only about $5-7 depending on where yiu get it! buy it at wal-mart or target, not a grocery or drug store, they charge wayy more...since moneys an issue! im sure you mom or dad has something you can do around the house to earn $10





guess im proven wrong, but i dont know how well it will work....


http://www.recipezaar.com/132651

No comments:

Post a Comment