Monday, December 14, 2009

Does Nair sensitive facial hair remover cream work? Is it likely to get a allergic reaction to it...?

I just bought Nair sensitive skin facial hair removal cream to remove the hair above my upper lip. I'm italian so it's dark, even though not many people notice it it bothers me. Anyone who used this...does it work? Did you get a allergic reaction? Thanks for all answers ahead of time :)Does Nair sensitive facial hair remover cream work? Is it likely to get a allergic reaction to it...?
I haven't used the facial hair one but I have used the hair for sensitive skin on my legs. HUGE ALERGIC REAGTION!!! Aparently I have dry sensitive skin bc while the cream was on them, my legs got bumps(around where the hair folicles are) and the bumps started bleeding. I hadn't touched them or anything and the were bleeding horreible. I say try it on a little patch first to make sure u don't react

No comments:

Post a Comment