Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Need a facial hair remover..?

so I've noticed i have some hair along my cheeks/jawline. even though its not that noticable it bothers me a little.


are there any good facial hair removers that last a little longer than others. how will my skin look while the hair is regrowing?





no laser..Need a facial hair remover..?
My mom was on steroids from the doctor, she grew peach fur, that she noticed but no one else did. The doctor told her NOT to remove it, as it will grow back thicker. Just leave it. Everyone has hair everywhere except for palms of hands, and bottoms of feet.Need a facial hair remover..?
Try nads or nair. I know theres millions of horror stories, but they've both come along way. They smell better and are less harsh on the skin. I use nair to do my upper lip all the time and it works wonderful!!
WHo thumb down mah baby?? anyone?? ok i'm thumbing everybody except my baby of course he's gettin a thumbs up!!!











ur answer ur Q








Shave it now u freak of nature!!! hahaha lol jk


i have sum too!
nair - hair removal cream
Eww! Facial hair on a woman is nasty. You've got to get that waxed.
Shave it off.
Shaving gel and a razor
i use nair microwaveable wax on my upper lip area,i don't know about cheek and jawline

No comments:

Post a Comment