Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Should i use SALLY HANSEN FACIAL HAIR remover on my upper lip?

ive used it once but i rubbed so i kinda irritated my skin and it looked like a burN it went away in like 3-4 days and i dont want that 2 happen again!!! PLESASE GIVE ME TIPS ON HOW TO NOT IRRITATE UR SKIN WITH THE HAIR REMOVER OH AND DONT SAY SOMETHING MEAN OR PLAIN STUPID!!!!I AM A LITTLE YOUNG 2 DO THIS BUT MY MOM DONT MIND I AM 11 TURNING 12 IN SEPTEMBER WELL PLEASE HELP SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNShould i use SALLY HANSEN FACIAL HAIR remover on my upper lip?
don't use any hair removal products. There are little immature hairs on every part of your external body except for youreyes and they are light colored and usually unoticable. Using those products kills them and also the black or dark hairs you are trying to get rid of, creating more dark and thick hairs, and to an extent making hair on your lip much more visible. Plucking takes care of only the hair you want gone, and doesn't make more dark hairs.Should i use SALLY HANSEN FACIAL HAIR remover on my upper lip?
i use the sally hansen and have nothing but success with it.


my advice would be to use it after the shower because your pores will be open. i am 17 and i leave it on for about 3 minutes and that usually works for me. to test the amount of time you need to use it i would do a spot test and if it comes off with 3 minutes do 3 minutes. it should also come with a vitamin E solution which is used after the procedure to mosturize the area because the chemical tends to burn the skin. i hope my advice helps! good luck! =]
Use regular razor, be very gentle not to cut yourself, use after a moisturizer

No comments:

Post a Comment