Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Has anyone used the Finishing Touch facial hair remover? ?

I know they sell refills of the blade cap (somewhere online) which is al ot cheaper than having to buy the whole device again at 10$ every time the blade goes dual...where can I buy them online I already goggled it but I can't find it





I know that I saw them once online the blades aloneHas anyone used the Finishing Touch facial hair remover? ?
hey JenRow.





Have you tried looking on eBay?





Many self employed companies on eBay sell the refills. I usually get mine from there. Really cheap too. So go ahead and take a gander, you will find one for a really good price. Oh and dont worry, its not some chinese copy, Its the official ones. :)





Good luck!Has anyone used the Finishing Touch facial hair remover? ?
I got mine at Target... But I know how frustrating facial hair removal is. I finally went on ebay and got myself a Gigi Mini Pro waxing kit- it was only like $60.00 and you get everything you'll need... and if you're the only one using it, it'll last forever! And plus once you do, the only thing you really have to buy are the strips and wax! Just FYI...
Yes, I actually just got done using it, haha. It works really good. :) I would definitely recommend it.
DONT USE IT my best friends mother has had 2 patients (she isa nurse'; whos skin was burnt usingit and they all had to get three layersof skin removed
nope sorry
That thing sucks.


Just use a regular razor or wax.
a regular razor works just as well or just pluck out the hairs with a tweezer.
Nair for Men
try ebay
no sorry





WAXXXXXXXX





or laser
yes it works good.

No comments:

Post a Comment