Monday, December 14, 2009

I have a raection on my face from using a facial hair remover.Itching,burning,bumps like hives.?

\I used a facial hair remover on my face.Now I have bumps like hives.My skin is itchy and burning.Any home remedy ideas. Please help!I have a raection on my face from using a facial hair remover.Itching,burning,bumps like hives.?
Well just stop using or applying any products.


Besides don't take hot showers. Wash your face with plain cold water.


If possible head to a doctor to avoid secondary infections and clear out the condition in week's time hopefully.I have a raection on my face from using a facial hair remover.Itching,burning,bumps like hives.?
If the produce you used has a number with which you can contact them, call and report your symptoms and see what they advise. If they cannot help you, telephone your doctor or the hospital and ask for advise. The druggist at your local pharmacy may be able to help too.





Lots of those chemicals in that type product seem to be rather harsh on your skin.





Good luck.
Ouch! If you have any hydro-cortisone cream or an cream for allergies, put that on. Otherwise perhaps applying milk and honey (seriously). Milk will calm the reaction and honey is a natural moisturizer.





The bumps are either an allergic reaction (in which case take an antihistamine now) or in grown hairs. Go to http://mensfashion.about.com/od/grooming鈥?/a> if you suspect the latter.





Unfortunately, I think it's an allergic reaction. Go to http://www.aad.org/public/publications/p鈥?/a>


for more info.
Aloe Vera, liquid, tear a bit off a plant and rub it on. Or plain Savlon. You are obviouslyly alergic and it is too strong for you.
the best home remedy for this, would be to quit using the stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment