Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sally Hansan Facial Hair Remover...?

I just used the product and my face really hurts and its red. I tested it on both my elbow and stomach, waited 24 hours, but still had this reaction. Is this normal? What can I do to make it hurt less and make the redness go away? Thank you!Sally Hansan Facial Hair Remover...?
Ok, the skin on your face is too sensitive to the product. That is what is making it rash. The skin on your elbow and stomach are more durable than that of your face. So, the redness is temporary and will eventually reduce. Either place ice on it or an ointment. But next time, don't use this product. Or for that case, cream depilatories may not be your best bet for hair removal.Sally Hansan Facial Hair Remover...?
yeah normal. I find the skin on my face is much more sensitive then any where else. Don't leave it on your face any longer then they recomend. try doing it for less time if you can. The reddness and pain usually clear within an hour.
dont worry, lots of people have that reaction after removing facial hair. the redness will go away after a day or two. i hope this helps =]
your elbow? y?...... no its not normal use ice and leave it alone
Because the Sally Hansen kind of burns the delicate facial skin.





Do yourself a favor. Go buy yourself a waxer. They are $40 at the beauty supply store. You will never regret it. I bought one 5 years ago and I wax my 'stache every couple weeks. I feel in control with having my own waxer.
Tough on the skin~ looks like. I would stop using this product. I've found out waxing leaves a red mark without pain. Have you tried wax?
Oh, that stuff is terrible.


I used it once and it pretty much corroded my skin a little bit. It was kinda weird.


But all was fine in a couple days. [:


Just put some Neosporin on it or something and it'll be fine.
sally hansean isnt that good of a brand

No comments:

Post a Comment