Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Facial hair remover creams?

Just bought a facial hair remover cream and wondered about peoples experience with it? I've bought a special facial/sensitive one from boots. I really, really don't want to get red marks/burns. I'm going to patch test it first. Just wondered about peoples experience who followed the instructions and used sensitive creams, have you still had red marks/burns and did it actually work e.g. remove all trace of hair, including stubble?Facial hair remover creams?
It's never gave me any bumps but I can have that stuff on for twice the recommended time %26amp; it might take off a couple hairs tops! And it stinks real bad to boot. Go for waxing when it comes to facial hair. It takes it all off %26amp; lasts a lot longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment