Monday, December 21, 2009

Facial hair removers (for girls)???

Ok there are two that I have tried for my upper lip and one is Sally Hansen Creme Hair Remover and the other is Sally Hansen Honey Wax thingy.


Well the creme thing really (seriously, I can't use it) irritates my skin and it is not easy to apply at all (to me) and it only partially works.


The wax hardly works. Maybe I am using it wrong. But I have read all the instructions, and if I am still doing it wrong, then it is way too complicated for me.





But does anyone have any other suggestions?? I cant afford to go to a waxing lady every month. I need stuff that is not pricey and I can buy at drustores.Facial hair removers (for girls)???
sally hansen wax strips. they have the wax on the strips already, just rub it between ur hands to warm it. It comes in two different packaging, for facial and body. get the body, you get soo much more bigger strips for just about the same exact price, just cut them down to the size you need. Ive been through sooooo many different types of hair removers and i think this one is the best oneFacial hair removers (for girls)???
I like the Sally Hansen lavendar wand for the face. If that's the one you already tried then I'd suggest trying cold wax strips next. I didn't think they would work but was pleasantly surprised.
I use Nair. They have creme that is specially made to remove facial hair (for women).
Sally Hansen sold at CVS Wal Mart Target

No comments:

Post a Comment