Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Super sensitive/eczema prone skin facial hair remover?

I have very sensitive/dry skin and tend to break out in small patches of eczema on my face now and again.


I want to get with of the hair above my lip and so far have tries lost of so called sensitive hair removal creams which have left my skin even more sensitive. So, I've resorted to shavin my upper lip once a week (I know its bad) but I don't know what else to do.





Can anyone recomend me any product or way to remove the hair?





thanksSuper sensitive/eczema prone skin facial hair remover?
I agree with SYJ, using tweezers on the hairs is the most effective method with sensitive skin types.


Make sure your upper lip is clean before doing it and it is best to do it just before bedtime to allow the reddening to calm down. It is time consuming at first but will get easier over the next few months and will hardly hurt as the hair follicles get weaker.


Use flat ended tweezers as oppose to slanted ones, this way you will be able sit on the sofa without a mirror and pluck away in the affected area.


Good luck.Super sensitive/eczema prone skin facial hair remover?
Go to a good beauty salon and get them to wax your upper lip,it is a bit stingy and stays red for half an hour after but is by far the most effective way of removing hair.


After a few tries at a salon you should be able to do it yourself.Have a word with the girls in salon,they tend to use a different wax for facial hair,for more sensitive skins.
It will sting a little at first but try tweezering out the upper lip hairs which annoy you. After the first few times you will not notice it and it saves all the worry of sensitive skin and allergic reactions.
im not sure regarding the hair removal... see your gp etc.However, i break out in stress related eczweyma and a very good cream i use is called elocon.its steriod based and must be applied thinly.
You can use Gilette Facial Cream with a clean razor. Do it at least once a month...not every week .
A good idea is to bleach the hair I also suffer from eczema and was scared of getting a reaction but when I tried it I was instantly converted.If you try this you won't be sorry!Hair is completely unnoticeable.
Go to your local beautician and they will be able to recommend a good product.
veet, nair
  • myspace pics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment