Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Okay I used a cream facial hair remover.?

I have used it many times in the past with no problems, but I accidently left it on a little long and now it burns (after I rinsed it off). I only have one facial moisturizer right now and that burned when I put it on also. Any ideas, short of going out and buying new moisturizer.Okay I used a cream facial hair remover.?
take a cold wet wash clothe and press it against the skin. they sell a hair facial remover for sensitive skin it even comes with a calming facial cream by sally hansen. try that one for now Okay I used a cream facial hair remover.?
You probably gave your self a slight chemical burn. I've done that a few times with nair on my legs for some reason my skin just doesn't seem to be able to handle it, even when I leave it on for a shorter time than required.





It'll hurt for a couple of days but it'll go away.
Rub an ice cube on it to close the pores and stop burning and redness.. if you want a moistureiser try something like a cold cream if you have it at home.but once you try the ice the moisturiser should not burn. your moisturiser should not have perfume in it because this causes the burn.
After I use Facial Nair.....I always put on some Aloe Vera.....the kind you get in the bottle at the beach (green)





I leave in on for a few minutes and the burning sensation and the burn goes away or is minor.

No comments:

Post a Comment