Monday, December 14, 2009

Why does NAIR for facial hair remover always irritate my skin?

I'm pretty much just paranoid about small blonde hairs on my face and I like it totally smooth... so I suffer through a few days of redness and hurt afterwards for smoothness' sake. What chemical causes the irritation and has anyone ever used something that works better? Anything out there for sensitive skin?Why does NAIR for facial hair remover always irritate my skin?
Because Nair is really harsh on skin...I use Veet's facial Kit and it might even be for sensitve skin. I'm not sure. I know I've always had a problem with nair so I don't use it anymore.


With the Veet I use, I actually have to let it sit on for like 5 minutes just to get rid of all the hair and my hair is really light, but that's just how gentle it is. Try it...it comes in a pink box.Why does NAIR for facial hair remover always irritate my skin?
I never ever will ever use nair again..my legs got so dry and rashy!
go to a doctor and ask but nair irritates my face and legs too so i stopped using it. i use a regular razor now
Nair is not very good for your skin. Don't be so paranoid. Just be yourself.
Nair have a sensitive skin one as well has yellow on it I think and its good
omg nestle you use a razor on your face? yikes!!
There's an old saying about people like you, use it once and your skin gets irritated, shame on them. Use it again and the same thing happens, shame on you. Doesn't the redness and pain tell you something.....DON'T USE NAIR DUMMY!!!
i have very sensitive skin and all of those products burn my skin and leave me with scabs for days on end. don't care now since I have had laser hair removal done.





the only thing that truly didn't bother my skin was electric shaver or waxing.





but seriously little blonde hairs? try having very dark brown almost black. talk about embarassing. i would give anything to have what you have.
Because it eats away your epidermis (the very top layer of the skin) and scabs sometimes (I had to go to school w/ a big red rash on my face one time T^T) Anyways, waxing works sooo soo well on my face (it doesn't hurt on tight areas of the body, only on fatty parts like the tummy or thigh) Anyways, I kept waxing and now I don't have any facial hair, it just stopped growing! and it never scabbed or rashed me either. :D If you're going to do this though, just make sure the wax isn't too hot, that'll give you a first degree burn. But yea so I'm pretty sure that's the best thing ta do ^_~

No comments:

Post a Comment