Monday, December 14, 2009

Does Nair or Veet make a facial hair remover?

And if so, have you ever used this product on your upper lip?Does Nair or Veet make a facial hair remover?
Yes, they both make creams and wax strips for the upper lip. I've used both of them. Personally, I like veet salon line wax strips better. I don't really like the Nair ones because they aren't as effective.Does Nair or Veet make a facial hair remover?
They do but it makes ur upper lips (between ur nose and lip) really red. I reccomend getting sally hassen. Hers are more gentle and it still works.
yes, it does! I have used it everywhere including eyebrows!...it is pretty good....but just be sure not to leave it too long on your face...i would recommend Sally Hansen hair removal lotion, it is for the whole body!
Nair makes one, but I've never used it.
Yes they do but the Veet ones are much better
yes and no but my friend does and says it works really well
Yes Veet does..I just used them recently and it is safe for facial hair removal..and hair regrowth on the part arent visible yet after a few months . Just make sure follow the instructions before u use them. I used them on my forehead..upper lip..and sides of the face. But be careful not to use on areas which are sensitive, just below the eyes
I used summer fruits Nair which says ';suitable for face.'; But when i used it on my top lip I got a terrible sore red rash which took a day to go away. I wouldn't reccomend it. Perhaps if you try one of their ranges specially for sensitive areas like bikini line or specially for the face and only the face. I would also reccomend veet over nair anyday.
yes they do. i used Nair and its like a hair remover cream so you dont have to wax it. it works very well also, you just have to make sure you leave it on for the right amount of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment