Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sally hansen facial hair remover..?

so i recently bought the sally hansen hair remover cream for the face.


i used it yesterday. it didn't work so well :\ i used it on my upper lip %26amp; i think i left it on for a bit too long [around 8 minutes] because there is a small burn mark on the side of my mouth. when i tested a little to see if it was working, the hair did not come off. the hair on my upper lip is kind of dark %26amp; thick.


right now the hair is a little bit shorter ? but slightly darker and a little patchy in some spots.


i was wondering if anyone had any advice about how to use this product better ? or if i should even use it. should i use wax strips instead? or thread it? i have no idea. please help me out =]Sally hansen facial hair remover..?
Sally Hansen works on my arms and the light thin hairs on my face, but not the dark thick ones. I burned my chin and lip last week. :(





Threading is hard, by the way.





Wax strips don't work very well for me either.





I've tried tweezing but you have to do it very often for a long time if you get lots of hairs.





If you can go to a salon, do so.





You can't get ridof the burns; put some Neosporin on them or makeup that heals like Almay.Sally hansen facial hair remover..?
sally hansen products didn't work for me either. Don't exceede the time though. Try Surgi it works great and is natural and comes with a moisturizer. Make sure to test first you don't want to have an allergic reaction

No comments:

Post a Comment